Education & Reference

Friday, March 27, 2009

Prevent getting left back in school?

my teachers are telling me i might get left back and i cant because i need to go to a good school in the future to pursue my career im after(lawyer) but getting left back will ruin chances for just about most important jobs.im nearing the end of the 3rd quarter and im passing maybe 3 classes,and i have about 3 other classes with low 60s,about 2 with 50's,and maybe 2 others below 50.i can get the below 50 classes up to about a 60 before the end but i dont know how i can do it with the others.can someone please help me work out something that i can follow so i can bring my grades back up?



first tun off, this computer, second, turn off the tv, third, grave whatever you need to study and study day and night! always think of the things you can be if you pass , and things you can't be if you don't pass

No comments:

Post a Comment