Education & Reference

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Did you know that you can buy your grave markers from me cheaper than at the funeral homes?hughesmemorials.com?

Did you know that you can buy your grave markers from me cheaper than at the funeral homes?hughesmemorials.com?


Ok, when I need one I'll give you a call.
Do you really think this is the best place to advertise?


hope you don't need one any time soon, but if someone you care for needs something of this nature, I would be glad to help. Don't let the funeral homes pressure you in to paying way more than you should have to. Check us out at hughesmemorials.com, and may God bless.

Did you know that's about the very last thing I would every want to buy? From anyone at any price?

You're scaring me...

cheaper you say! that could really reduce my monthly spending.

No comments:

Post a Comment