Education & Reference

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

University of Colorado at Boulder or University of Iowa?

I am really stuck between attending Iowa or Colorado. I like both campuses. I'm kind of unsure which to choose because I am from Illinois and I know a lot of people from Illinois go to Iowa and I may want to broaden my horizons. Colorado is very expensive however. My bro went to Iowa so I know a lot about it but can anyone tell me anything about CU? Thank you.



Hey, I live in CO and I could probably tell you some about CU. So first of all, as you may already know, CU Boulder has a beautiful campus. The city and area is beautiful and the proximity to Denver is nice. There is so much to do in Colorado outdoor wise. There is skiing and snowboarding, hiking, you name it. I think for your college years, it'd be a new experience. I can relate to you because I think I am traveling away from Colorado for college ONLY to get a new experiece. I love Colorado but I sort of just want to see something else for a little bit.





CU-Boulder is a huge party school. The city in general, is known, infamous or not, for its partying. From knowing people who have gone to CU, I know that opinions are so broad. Many have loved it, and I know one that has hated it. The area and school-- as you know it is expensive-- is also known for having a rich population, which is why some might not get along as much.





Well, I really hope this help and I know you'll be happy with either school. GOOD LUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment