Education & Reference

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Boston University students, what do you like about it, and what are some of the great things, and the not?

I've been admitted to the class of 2013 at COM, and I plan on visiting the school over spring break. I just want to know some details to better help me in my decision. Thanks!





P.S. IF YOU'RE A BU STUDENT CAN YOU ALSO LIST THE INTERNSHIPS OR JOBS YOU HAVE GOTTEN? ARE THEY NOT AS GOOD AS THE ONES OFFERED IN THE CITY OF NY? (I haven't heard of anyone getting internships at Seventeen Magazine, Teen Vogue, etc.)



BU is a great school and I love it here. Our campus is something you have to get used to, it's not your typical grassy open campus, but I personally really like how it's downtown and so close to everything. The T is right outside your dorm and runs down the length of the campus, so you never have to walk far to get on the T. I've had a lot of really great, really funny, compelling professors and enjoyable classes. After my tiny high school, I love how big and diverse the student population is. I've made so many great friends. I think it's a lot of fun here. Boston is a great city to go to school in. There's always a lot going on and there's a lot of spirit and a lot of pride. Hockey games are so much fun. The biggest con would be that the dorms kind of suck. There isn't really a dorm that's great. The really nice ones are far away from classes. The closer ones are huge and no air conditioning. I'm not a COM student, but COM definitely is the coolest building on campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment