Education & Reference

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Universites!!! please help.?

ok long story.


I am a mexican. living in Monterrey.


Im about to enter high school? takes bout 2 years to finish it.


so I want to attend a university in the states.


I play soccer and baskeball but my real shot is at soccer.


and I am sure I can get a soccer scolarship and an intenational scolarship.


soooo


the q is what are some good universities?


like Engeneering or something?


Christian?


Soccer programs?


any thing would help.


or what would you do?


thanks in advance.





also I play music so a place with some music teachers would be great.



look up:


UC's(the best california colleges)


cal states(average but good california colleges)


IVY (best colleges in the US)





and maybe use Collegeboard.com




look at ivy league colleges

No comments:

Post a Comment