Education & Reference

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Am I going to be able to move on and continue my education after here?

Alright, I'll try to make this as brief as possible.





I go to a small community college. This is my fourth semester there and in all honesty, I have been doing terrible which I feel is unacceptable in a community college if I want to succeed anywhere else.





So far, I have 6 W's and my GPA is around 2.6-2.9. I think I didn't actually learn to study until I got here. The whole experience so far has just been kind of stressful and I'm feeling like giving up.





I really only want to transfer a certain school, which is a selective school, so I'm thinking that I won't get accepted there with all my W's even if I pull my GPA up. Is it possible that I can do better and move on from here, or should I just consider settling for a two year degree?



Finish what you started---get the 2-year degree. Then think about getting a job for a year or two while you decide what you want to do with the rest of your life. That would be a good time to apply to a university if you want that BA degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment