Education & Reference

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

College question... help?

I applied for Dental Hygiene at my community college. I should be getting a letter soon, saying if I got accepted or not.





I noticed on my biography information on the college's website that they changed both my MAJOR and INTENDED MAJOR to say Dental Hygiene after both (it used to only say Dental Hygiene for Intended Major.. they changed it about 2 days ago).





Does this mean I got in? I know I need the letter to be sure, but I really want to know now. I'm anxious haha.



Whenever you are not sure what is going on at a college, it is wise to check with someone there who has the answer. Your suspicion that you have been accepted is probably correct, but just to be sure, call the admissions or registrar's office and ask if admissions decisions have been made. They will tell you if you have been accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment