Education & Reference

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Is this a good home work plan below this is at a community college?

Ok, I have 18 assignments to complete next week (9 due by July 12, 2010, and 9 due by July 16, 2010).



Ok, I will be completely school work that due by Friday, July 09, 2010, by Thursday, July 08, 2010, than I will be completing 3 assignments on Friday, 3 assignments on Sunday, and 3 assignments on Monday, July 12, 2010.



I will than complete 3 assignments on Tuesday, July 13, 2010, 3 assignments on Wednesday, July 14, 2010, and 3 assignments including a practice test and an exam on Thursday, July 15, 2010, so is this a good plan.



The professor just gave these assignments today.
JEEEEZZZZ. Thats a whole lot of assignments due.



I hope they are relatively easy, because i personally take usually 4 to 6 hours to do most of my assignments and this would take all day for you.



If you are going to a brick and morter campus, more than likely you have run into a professor that is used to teaching on the internet. Online profs give tons more work and i think it is retarded. I personally would drop this class and talk to the dean not of the department, but the dean of students to give me my money back. (they owe you this is ridiculous, honestly 18 assignments in a week?) In the 163 hours that i have taken at college i have never had anything close to this amount of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment