Education & Reference

Friday, July 16, 2010

Can my parents take me out of college?

The reason Im going to University is to move the **** out. If i dont i will probably freak out, this place is bad for my mental health. I hate my siblings, my little sister drives me up the wall and looking at her makes me not be able to see i hate her so much, im already accepted to the school and im living in the dorms 15 minutes from home. The thing is they want me to babysit the demonic ******* kids without pay and I refuse to do it, but im scared they will refuse to let me go. Can they legally do that if they are not providing any financial assistance and im using loans to get through college? Because until I get a job if they can deny my entry or continuation of higher ed ill be stuck babysitting those evil children and it will be bad for them and my studies.
If they are paying for it, yes. If they aren

No comments:

Post a Comment